Our questions so far:
- · Were we to work on emotional intelligence would we improve behaviours such as bullying, depression and disruption from boys?
- · Is emotional wellbeing a key factor in student wellbeing and their success at school?
- · What are the negative behaviours which impact on the success of students at school and what can we do to eliminate/negate those behaviours?
- · What is wellbeing?
- · To what extent does harassment impact on students leaving school?
- · How does developing resilience skills impact on results in year 12?
- · To what extent can we improve staff/student relationships using restorative principles?
- · What exactly constitutes well being and how shall we prioritise?
- · Who are these students anyway?
- · Do students perform better when they are feeling out of their depth, over loaded and challenged to the limit?
- · How can the implementation of the advocacy model help our students to connect with the school?
Do we have any other questions? Are there any of these questions which you favour?